Un message à la mer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Un message à la mer...

Forum de fanfictions Lost

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

A propos de son personnage [Spoilers possibles]

AuteurMessage
jade shadow
Auteur
jade shadow

A propos de son personnage [Spoilers possibles] Empty
MessageSujet: A propos de son personnage [Spoilers possibles]   A propos de son personnage [Spoilers possibles] EmptyJeu 31 Aoû - 17:35

HONG KONG (AP) - Korean-American actress Kim Yun-jin says the creator of the American TV series Lost eased her concerns that her character on the show was overly submissive by promising the role will be further developed.

"I signed on before reading the script, and then when I read the pilot I was like, 'Korean women are not like this any more. They are not so submissive. I cannot play a role like this. It does not represent Asian women in the right way,' " Kim said in an interview published in the September issue of Prestige Hong Kong magazine.

Kim said she discussed the issue with Lost creator J.J. Abrams for nearly two hours.

"He explained that all the characters are archetypes, not stereotypes. They are going to seem to be a certain way, but along the way their true identities will be revealed," she said.

Kim said Abrams told her that her character, Sun, would hide her English-speaking skills from her husband "and that her depth would ultimately be revealed."

The actress said Sun will show more of her true self in the upcoming third season of Lost.

"I have been told that we will see the dark side of her this season. We will see her make a mistake or two," she said. Kim and actor Daniel Dae Kim play a Korean couple on Lost, which revolves around a group of plane crash survivors stranded in a remote island. Kim said she thinks Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, is the best-looking actor on set, adding he "has that bad boy, southern charm thing going on." She said she's also attracted to new cast member Rodrigo Santoro. "He's hot. I'm waiting to get a scene together with him," she said. However, Kim said she prefers Asian men. She said has been dating but isn't involved in a serious relationship.

Source : Lost Media
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lostfanfictions.actifforum.com

A propos de son personnage [Spoilers possibles]
Page 1 sur 1