Un message à la mer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Un message à la mer...

Forum de fanfictions Lost

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Interview [IGN]

AuteurMessage
jade shadow
Auteur
jade shadow

Interview [IGN] Empty
MessageSujet: Interview [IGN]   Interview [IGN] EmptyJeu 31 Aoû - 17:42

Interview: Jorge Garcia
The man who would be Hurley offers some hints about Lost.
by Todd Gilchrist
August 24, 2006 - Even though Garcia originally auditioned for the role of Sawyer, it's hard to imagine Jorge Garcia playing anyone other than Hugo "Hurley" Reyes on Lost. The actor has in just two seasons become one of the series' most beloved characters - even if there was an episode entitled "Everybody Hates Hugo" - and created the kind of iconic behavior that it takes many actors decades to establish.

IGN spoke to Garcia recently at the launch party for the Lost Season Two DVD set. In addition to discussing the evolution of Hurley during Season Two, Garcia talks about some of the potential developments in Season Three, and what it means to be made into an action figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN DVD: It seems like Hurley has evolved over the course of the first two seasons - his fears have changed. What do you think he is fearful of now?

Jorge Garcia: Making it back to camp right now I think is probably his biggest fear.

IGN: Does he?

Garcia: It looks like he's going to make it. I had an executive producer assure me of that. He says the good thing about being on an island is that as long as the water is on one side and the mountains are on the other, eventually you will make it back.

IGN: It seems like a lot of the show is saints versus sinners. Where do you think Hurley lies in that spectrum?

Garcia: I'm going to go with mostly good. But no one's completely good, so I'm just going to say mostly good.

IGN: And if you won all of that money in a lottery, what would you buy?

Garcia: Hmm. A house.
IGN: In Hawaii?

Garcia: For sure.

IGN: In comparison to Season One, how would you characterize or differentiate your experience working on Season Two?
Garcia: Well, there's something cool about an being an actor when you're a regular as opposed to being a guest star, for example, because you can settle in and kind of enjoy and play at what you do. Because when you're a guest star, you're essentially auditioning every day at work, and coming into Season Two was fun going through the first week of being rusty like after you've had the summer off have just been kind of messing around and stuff. So the first line you flub and getting into all of that stuff is the cool thing, and also enjoying the whole idea that this is now the longest acting gig that I've ever had and that here I am at Season Three of a TV show. Just crossing that threshold - it's a great accomplishment.

IGN: How does it feel to have an action figure?

Garcia: Fantastic. I mean, I saw the prototype at Comic-Con, held it, touched it, and now I'm anxious to see it in the plastic and the package and that whole thing. I mean, I'm going to buy a lot; I mean, they'll send me some but I'll probably buy a lot more and just give them to everybody for Christmas.

IGN: Last year a lot of time was spent introducing the characters. How much input or influence do you feel like you've had developing the character with the writers during Season Two?

Garcia: Well, a lot but it's kind of an indirect way. It's kind of what I do with the scripts that are sent to me and then that will inspire them to write. You know, after [the episode entitled] "Dave" I got some calls from ex-producers and they loved it and said 'it was great and the emotional stuff was great and we have a lot more suffering for you coming up' and sort of things like that. That's kind of the feedback they tend to give me.

IGN: Who's your favorite character on the show?

Garcia: Probably Sawyer. As far as memorable lines, it's probably neck and neck between Hurley and Sawyer.

Source : IGN
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lostfanfictions.actifforum.com

Interview [IGN]
Page 1 sur 1